From small town banks found locally to larger banks with multiple locations, most are part of the digital age and offer online banking to their customers. Chase bank is no exception and brings their customers a wide variety of services available through the website at Chase.com. From handling your day to day banking needs to transferring funds and managing bill paying, the services offered online can keep your finances operating smoothly from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
The New Chase Customer
Chase online log on procedures are user friendly and easy to follow. If you are a new Chase.com logon customer, step by step instructions are available for ease of set up and accuracy of your account information. When you go to www.chase.com to access your Chase logon online, here is what you will see:
- In the upper left corner of the screen, you will see ‘Get a User ID’ with an orange ‘GO’ button below. Click that orange button to get started setting up your Chase logon online.
- The next screen is where the step-by-step process begins with choosing the type of account you intend to set up—personal or business—and creating a user ID. The user ID is what you will enter along with a password (to be created a few steps later) every time you go to the Chase online login page. Choose a user ID you will remember easily.
- The next step will be to obtain an ID code. Carefully read the instructions in this and every step as you navigate Chase online.
- You will be asked to create a case-sensitive password for your account. Choose something you will remember yet something that could not be easily guessed.
- The Chase logon procedures include a legal agreement and a list of services offered for you to read through. Take your time reading through these and understand them before going further with your Chase online Chase account set up.
After you have completed this process, you will be asked to confirm your information before your online account will be activated.
- Once activated and ready to go, you will be able to access your Chase.com logon from any computer or mobile device you authorize.
Existing Chase.com Customers
Customers who are familiar with the Chase.com website and are adept at conducting a variety of banking services online will find the site user friendly and functional. If you are running into problems, here a few things to consider:
- Double check your user name and password carefully. Remember these are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as you set them up.
- Empty your computer cache and temporary files, for this often causes problems over time.
Call your Chase bank and ask for help at anytime, they have an online banking representative that can assist you.
Online banking is has made many strides in recent years and makes both personal and business banking accessible and easy from home, work or anywhere at anytime.