DV Lottery 2011 Results- Check DV 2011 Results Online

DV Lottery 2011 Results were sent by the KCC to all countries in the world in small lots. Those applicants who had applied for the DV 2011 visa lottery will be allowed to check their status online from 01/07/2010 till 30/06/2011.

To find out the result online you will need your confirmation number and your personal information. More information is available in the www.dvlotteryresults.com. As per the DV Lottery instruction only those selected dv lottery winners will get the winning notification. And those who are not selected for the DV 2011 program will not get any notifications. U.S.A Visa lottery winners will not get their winning notification through phone, fax or email. If you get any announcement through this way, be warned it may be a fake one. Mean while the American Consular offices and the US Embassies don’t have the winners name lists and they are unable to assist you in getting the DV 2011 results personally.

Those who had received the notifications must follow the instruction as in the mail.

Winners who are staying in the USA may contact the USCIS office for adjustment of status to U.S permanent resident.

DV-2011 Entrant Status Check Instructions:

Please be sure to have the Entrant’s Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online. Click Here For Check DV 2011 Results

Comments

1. Anamica Trade says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS CHOWDHURY AMINUL HOQUE CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS2011159MH588QDOS PLS , SEND MY E-mail: anamica.trade@gmail.com

2. Jayaed-cu says:

2011xir6roebfe3

3. I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS MD ASHRAFUL ISLAM CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111DWJ1W1WTONO PLS , SEND MY E-mail: ashraful_9@yahoo.com

4. MOSISA WAKSHUM GUDETA says:

i want to know my Dv lottery 2011 result.My name is mosisa wakshum Gudeta.My confirmation number is 20111P3BG25ZIKDA.please send my EMail. mossisaw@gmail.com

5. Sshahen Bd says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT MY NAME IS SHAHEN SHAH MY COUNTRY NAME BANGLADESH MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111J0AC53EMDFA,PLS SEND ME DETILES MY E-mail;sshahen.bd@gmail.com

6. DIPANKARROAZA says:

My name is dipankar roaza.confarmation no 2011161YGJZZWU8V AND YEAR OF BIRTH 1990.PLZ SEND ME RESULT.DIPANKARROAZA@YAHOO.COM

7. Melissaf says:

i want to know my dv lottery-2011 result conformation number 2011172DAPHFAMBG MY NAME :ABDUL MOTIN , ROWSHAN ALI YEAR OF BIRTH :1970 PLS. SEND MY RESULT DETAILS melissaf@kpc.com

8. mdkaikobadhossain says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT,MY NAME IS MD KAIKOBAD HOSSAIN, CONFIRMATION NUMBER :20111P0MJKYTJJQI,PLEASE SEND MY E-mail:

9. udeze emeka alison says:

please my names are udeze emeka alison.my confermation number is 20111hgyfo82pfzh.date of birth is 1986.please send me on my email address if i was one of the luckky winners slothour2001@yahoo.com

10. walter alifo kofi says:

I WANT KNOW MY DV 2011 RESULT. MY NAME IS WALTER ALIFO KOFI
    CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111F4EPTSQ7N2, PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL; walifo@yahoo.com Tank you.

11. ugboaja stalla ebere says:

YEAH I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY 2011 RESULT.MY NAME IS UGBOAJA STALLA EBERE CONFIRMATION NUMBER 2011MXL78WY6SPQ PLS SEND ME EMAIL .samsunacs@yahoo .co.uk

12. I WANT KNOW MY DV LOTTERY 2011 RESULT MY NAME IS UGBOAJA LOVELYN ADAKU CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111MXSCYZNUB2A PLS, SEND MY EMAIL samsunacs@yahoo.co.uk

13. Maryam_ghayour says:

Dear I want to know my Dv 2011 Result my name is maryam Ghayour confirmation number is 2011u839yvt7lzq year of birth is 1979 thanks alot my e-mail maryam_ghayoor@yahoo.com

14. Oshota saheed olaniyi says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS OSHOTA SAHEED OLANIYI CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 2011151Y6W4FY8GJ MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 23/05/1981 PLS SEND MY E-mail

15. SONEYE ADEDIMEJI ARUNA says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT MY NAME IS SONEYE ADEDIMEJI ARUNA COMFIRMATION NUMBER 20111UXKTBNQ9OV3 MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 18/09/1990 PLS,SEND MY E-mail

16. Adewunmi Lydia Adetola says:

pls i wan’t to know if am qualify for the dvlottery 2011, my name is Adewunmi Lydia Adetola and my confirmation is 20111CZCGXMEF3HM. Pls send it to tolalydia@yahoo.ca

17. Masuma_sathy says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS BILKISH,MASUMA CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 2011TW73AS9XGJ2 MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 13/03/1974 PLEASE SEND MY E-mail address masuma_sathy@yahoo.com

18. I want my generations to be usa citizens but this my idea is a dream for me.USA should make the every nations in world to be like the usa country.

19. NYAMBUTI BONFACE NYABICHA says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTARY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS NYAMBUTI BONFACE NYABICHA
    CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111ENMHC656XMH PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL IS dennisgechure@yahoo.com

20. AKANBI LEYE E. says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS AKANBI LEYE ELIJAH CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111LT5BUW2J2BI MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 10/02/1981 PLEASE SEND MY E-mail address akanbo008@yahoo.com

21. Parvez355 says:

I WANT TO MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT MY NAME IS PARVEZ,MD.SAIDUL ALAM AND CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 2011RCIZOUSYLDH ,MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 17-04-1972.PLS SEND IT TO parvez355@yahoo.com

22. Timia Gwendoline Bauket says:

i want to know my DV Lottery -2011 result my mane is MOfor SUCCESS NDIKUM confirmation number is 20111PL16NQKO3PZ my date of birth is7/o5/1978 please send it through my email tbgwendo5@ yahoo.com

23. Tbgwendo5 says:

T WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY RESULT MY NAME IS MOFOR SUCCESS NDIKUM CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111PL16NQKO3PZ MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 7 MAY 1978 PLEASE USE MY E MAIL ADDRESS tbgwendo5@yahoo.com

24. My nane is Ikpa Isaiah Igwutoba, with confirmation number 20111OCD7DREEXXW a mail was to me on the 7th of August 2010 concerning my name which was among the selected candidates, since then i have been trying to send my confirmation number, my first and the family names, and the of birth but all is no avail. please i want know why.

25. oluwole timmy francis says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS OLUWOLE TIMMY FRANCIS CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111LV5RYZHN MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 10/02/1981 PLEASE SEND MY E-mail address otimmyfrancis@yahoo.com

26. APPIAH ISAAC says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT,MY NAME IS APPIAH ISAAC.CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111WBK3INSGOZI

27. md.abdullah-al-mamun says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS MAMUN,MD.ABDULLAH-AL. CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111IZRVEMIG835 PLS SEND MY E-mail: mamun151083@yahoo.com

28. please i want yo know my DV result my confirmation number is 20111UWLCNJOAORY and my email address is tnjinjoh@yahoo.com

29. belloismahilaolalekan says:

WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS BELLO, ISMAHILA OLALEKAN CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111A71MNSRWMVM PLS, SEND IT TO MY MAIL KINGKELVIN2000@YAHOO.COM

30. I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS IEHEDGO DANIEL CONFIRMATION NUBERE 20111VRD7I00BSGR. PLIS SEND MY E.MAIL .DANI5Y@YAHOO.COM. OK TANKYOU

31. Iweajunwa Chilaka Chamberlain says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT MY NAME IS IWEAJUNWA CHILAKA CHAMBERLAIN CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111V1EVWHAP45B.PLEASE SEND TO MY E-MAIL footballchamber@yahoo.com

32. Joseph Duo Gbanue says:

20111w6pk12qsyp

33. Ojongcharlie says:

PLEASE I WANT TO BE INFORMED SPECIFICALLY THROUGH MY EMAIL WHEN THE NEXT LOTTERY ENTRY WILL COMENCE, I HAVE CHECK THAT OF 2011 AND THE REPLY IS THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED AM A REGULAR APPLICANT AND I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP UNTIL I GETS THERE MY LAST CONFIRMATION NO IS 20111RJESRYE7GA9 LAST NAME OJONG. MY MAIL IS ojongcharlie@yahoo.com thank u.

34. md.abdullah all saddam says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS MD. ABDULLAH ALL SADDAM CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111RA13FE953JT PLS , SEND MY E-mail:sholok_ct@yahoo.com

35. AWENAYERI AKENI says:

MY NAME IS AWENAYERI AKENI MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111M6BIC7DOGJ7 AND YEAR OF BIRTH IS 1975.PLEASE SEND WINNING NOTIFICATION TO MY E-MAIL,keniawens@yahoo.com.THANK U

36. NWOSU IRENE UCHENNA says:

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW MY DVLOTTERY 2011RESULT MY NAME IS NWOSU IRENE UCHENNA,MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 2011186L5XL528NG.PLEASE REPLY ME ON uchenna_irene3000@yahoo.com

37. I WANT TO KNOW MY RESALT MY MAME MAMO YONAS GULELAT CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111VP4J0YS8NBM YEAR OF BIRTH 1988 SENT TO ME BY E-MAIL ELIASU03@YAHOO.COM

38. Princecollins says:

Hello Sir/Ma

Please i have been trying to check my DV 2011 and its not going through and i really need your help to know if am in the list of the people that won..My Confirmation number is 20111LREF79AX1VW and i will be more than grateful if you will get back to me asap..Thanks

EDEH COLLINS CHINAZO

20111LREF79AX1VW

11/04/1989

My email id is princecollins@live.com

39. AGBAM KOMLAN NASSIROU says:

sorry everybody i wanna know my dv lottery 2011 result.my name is AGBAM KOMLAN NASSIROU. my confirmation number is 2011MWWNNXZ4KLL. My mail is nasserson007@yahoo.fr

40. Jashim0209 says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS UDDIN MOHAMMAD JASHIM CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS20111GZYQHN58FBW PLEASE SEND MY E-mail:
    jashim0209@yahoo.com

41. ABDULLAHI AZEEZ ARISEKOLA says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY 2011 RESULT MY NAME IS ABDULLAHI AZEEZ ARISEKOLA CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 201115L87ZEXDB13 PLS SEND TO MY E-Mail zeezeekol@yahoo.com

42. Maghnaoui says:

20111UVECAETJNGQ 18/209/1982 EMAIL maghnaoui06@yahoo.fr

43. MUHABIE MEKONNEN MENGISTU says:

I want to know my DV LOTTERY-2011 result. my name is MUHABIE MEKONNEN MENGISTU.my confirmation number is 20121V28I21QSNMY.my date of birth is 08/07/1987.please send the result through my e-mail address http://www.muhabiemekonnen@yahoo.com

44. Shodubiayodeji says:

Please my surname SHODUBI Oluremi .d. and my date of birth is 22/06/1976 and unfortunate i can’t find my ref no anymore but i will be very grateful if i can retrive my ref no for me to corfirm my lottery thanks

45. RETA MELESE ABATE says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS RETA MELESE ABATE CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 2011169RX62WB22K MY DATE OF BIRTH IS JULY/19/1985 PLS SEND MY E-mai ADRESS IS: mel_abate@yahoo.com

46. Md. Idrisur Rahman says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS RAHMAN, MD IDRISUR, CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111BTG31TED43Q, YEAR OF BIRTH IS 1983. MY Email number is- nasrin2010bd@gmail.com

47. I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS FILMON TEDROS CONFIRMATION NUMBER 20111FC1TNQ89DBD, SEND MY E-mail: staffbenhore@yahoo.com

48. Akinsanya Abel Jesubayi says:

Please kindly assist me to know if i was selected I ve not receive any mail or letter.My name is AKINSANYA ABEL JESUBAYI,my confirmation numberis 20111MROHVBJGP7B,my e-mail is triumphant_aj@yahoo.com.
    Also check for AKINSANYA ABIMBOLA SEOWONYENE, confirmation number 20111MRZ8W66VKH7.

49. I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY-2011 RESULT MY NAME IS FEKADU NEGASH CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 20111Q75FN7KKW6, SEND MY E-MAIL ;f.negash@yahoo.com

50. samba ndao ndir says:

l want to know if l am selected for the dvlottery 2011

51. demelash tesfaye teshome says:

I WANT TO KNOW MY DV LOTTERY -2011 RESULT MY NAME IS DEMELASH TESFAYE TESHOME
    CONFERMATION NUMBER 20111I8LHDATJ2KY MY BIRTH DATE IS AUGEST 25,1982 PLEASE SEND MY E-mail: wtibletse@yahoo.com