www.fluidnow.com is one of the best place from where you can get information about Florida Extended Benefits. In www.fluidnow.com you can also claim your weeks. But at first you have to know what is “Extended Benefits” of www.fluidnow.com? Additional unemployment compensation (UC) benefits payable to qualified people when an “Extended Benefit Period” exists in Florida are called Extended Benefits.
Next you have to know ho is eligible to receive Extended Benefits? You may be eligible for Extended Benefits in www.fluidnow.com, if:
* You are totally or partially unemployed.
* Your benefit year ends after February 22, 2009 and you exhaust all entitlement to regular and EUC benefits prior to February 27, 2010.
* You exhaust all entitlement to regular and EUC benefits after February 22, 2009.
* You are not eligible for unemployment compensation benefits in any state (including Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia) or Canada.
* You satisfy all requirements of the Florida UC Law that apply to regular UC and EB, such as being able and available for work, and
have not been disqualified from receiving benefits based on your reason for separation.
* You actively seek work for each EB week claimed.
* You do not refuse an offer of suitable work or fail to apply for suitable work.
Then yoiu have to know, when does an EB period begin?:
The initial EB period began with the week beginning February 22, 2009. The EB period originally expired on January 2, 2010; however, it was extended by the 2010 Florida Legislature until February 27, 2010.