Netspend Balance Check

www-netspend-com-netspend-balance-checkwww.netspend.com is the official site of NetSpend Corporation, which is provider of debit cards and prepaid cards services in the US. You can check your net spend debit cards balance on its official site. If you want to check your NetSpend balance, then you need username and passwords. You can get full information about Netspend Corporation from the official site.

Netspend.com Account Register or Sign Up

About NetSpend: NetSpend is one of the largest prepaid debit card processor and marketer. It is leading provider of debit cards and prepaid debit card services. It sells debit cards at about 10,000 grocery and convenience stores, gas stations and check-cashing centers nationwide. NetSpend provides best service for credit cards problem. Most of card holders use their credit cards for paying online bill.

Www.netspend.com Login or Sign In, Netspend Prepaid Accounts Login

How can you check the netspend balance?

You can check your credit cards balance at NetSpend official site, through automated phone system or by talking to one of our friendly Customer Service Agents, in English or in Spanish. If you want to do balance inquire by phone system or through a live agent, then you have to pay some fee which is decided by Netspend Corporation. If you choose online process, then you will need a username and password. You can create user name and password for free online and phone system once you purchase your NetSpend Visa Card.

Customer service toll free number : 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363), you can call between 8AM-10PM CST, Monday to Friday and 8AM-8PM CST, Saturday and Sunday.

Email : customerservice@netspend.com
Source : https://www.netspend.com/

Comments

1. georgiaroop says:

I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO USE MY PREPAID NETSPEND CARD FOR PURCHASES AND HAVE FAILED. I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO FIND MY ACCOUNT BALANCE ON-LINE AND HAVE FAILED. i DO NOT HAVE MUCH MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AT THIS TIME BUT WHAT LITTLE I HAVE THERE IS MINE AND I WISH TO USE IT. I FEEL I AM BEING SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!

2. georgiaroop says:

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU PEOPLE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BY PHONE OR ANY OTHER WAY? ARE YOU RUNNING A SCAM? I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO ACCESS MY MONEY AND AM NEVER ABLE TO!!! I DON’T HAVE A LARGE BALANCE AT THIS TIME IN MY ACCOUNT BUT IT IS STILL MY MONEY AND I WANT TO USE IT. SO GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. georgiaroop says:

I FOR ONE WILL CLOSE THE ACCOUNT IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU SOON. YOU GOT THAT??????????????????????????????

4. georgiaroop says:

I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER COMMENTS BUT YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO HEAR THEM AT THIS TIME. I WILL SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. johnwcrocker3rd having troble assetting my acount you gave me a new pass code but still cant not asset .what do i need to do email@jhnwcrckr9@aol.com

6. I had 20.00 a i spent 13.00 why do i have nothing left in my acount. WERE did

7. why am i havig a hard time gettig a hold of you people the phone busy the web sight is down whats going on here

8. wandastockwell says:

Please show me the balance on my card

9. ive hD THE SAME PROLEM AND IVE EEN A CARD HOLDER FOR THREE YEARS WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT NETSPEND THINK WE SHOULD CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BEAUREA AND SEE IF THEY CAN HELP

10. linda.williams5844@yohoo.com says:

i wamt to check my account balance

11. Judith Ventura says:

Where cn I deposit my money in the Netspend acct and what the minium amount you can leave in?

12. Judith Ventura says:

You haven’t answered my question? to the last one, in order for me to use your services I need to ask you these question, mininum balance, how long be for I can go to the atm machine and take out my money? Judy

13. robinsaddler says:

I have try and try to check my balance and it keep saying my usename is wrong my password is wrong and that bull the only way i can on my money is by the phone and that 50cent a call that you take from MY money andthat bull…..

14. I also find it hard to get in contact with them also try this number ( 1-866-578-4348) good luck

15. lucreziabiggers says:

Could u please give me my balance?

16. avisabner says:

how do i pull up the page so i can check my balance on my netspend mastercard i already sign up to do it once but i can not get to the page to do it again

17. Samuel Waits says:

I can’t find how to get a balance on line? It really isn’t very clear how to get to my balance

18. kyle gritzinger says:

i cannot check balance on my card either………….what gives? i keep gettiing told that the user name or password is not correct………but to call it costs 50 cents……i ain’t doin that again……………

19. Duane Smith says:

How do I check my account balance on-line.

20. Miss Martha says:

Hello, I am tring to get my balance and a bing web site is popping up ,I have hade this card a lomg time and it is not working do i have to reregister my card

21. Ronnie Pool says:

me too I’m about sick of this and also they charge me $2.50 every time I use the card. I am supposed to pay $9.00 per month for everything!!!

22. HOW can I check my Balance?

23. shanetta says:

how can i check my tranaction

24. Gary Rinker says:

The on-line balance check with netspend is the worst I have ever seen. It’s very hard to find the log-in screen and when you do it says your user name and password is wrong. I hope they get their act together.

25. truejohnson says:

its the best thing that ever happen for me.i am always on the run if i am not working. iam selling avon.it helps me to add money too the card.

26. netspend is getting over on whom ever has a card! They even charge you to check your balance on the phone!!!

27. dis Satisfied says:

This site is the most disorganized site Ive ever been on. No wonder your company charges $.50 per call to check your balance, You already know most, if not all people will opt to call after spending frustrating time searching the site. You have the right idea with the card, but you obviously have no idea when it comes to you website. Ive been happy with the card but this balance checking gliche is only leading me to use another company who can also provide this service, hopefully without the frustration factor. Have your company associates tried to check their balances lately?? Maybe they should. Good luck!

28. lenorajackson says:

i nee d account balance

29. Www Edwardashe says:

I agree tothat

30. april baker says:

i neen to check my balance on line i don,t know how to i just got my card a couple day ago

31. how can i check my balance on line

32. how check my account on line

33. check my account

34. Jomadeleon says:

How do I chek my balance on-line.

35. Melsacmontijo says:

same thing, every time i want to log in they say its wrong password.

36. Girlgonwild97 says:
  37. Apollomarchan says:

how do I create on account on line?

38. i agree to that it is so stupid i knw i cant even check my blanace neither they need to get thangs rite

39. tell me how to check my balance online

40. Brittanyligue says:

tell me how i check my balance online plz send me a answer by email? thank you!!!

41. gina martino merdedith says:

Good morning , just a check up on my net spend accounts that I have had.
    gina martino meredith

42. Angelajoseph35 says:

how can i check my transaction on-line

43. This net spend check balance sucks ~ they steel from people having to use a charge
    because there is no way to ck your balance, my pin won’t work over the net to ck. it either. So I keep getting used by this company that has a theft problem. I think I’m going to take my direct dep. Some place else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HONORABLE!

44. I just want to check my ballance PLEASE

45. Eddieclark32 says:

HI YALL doing i was trying to find out my routing and account number

46. Joanne cuthbertson says:

i lost my card and i need to report it asap

47. Hiwifly57 doug says:

I really enjoy your services. card is so much easier & safer than carrying cash! i also just applied for a master card prepaid too. thanx again!!!

48. Paulamurray222 says:

MY NAME IS PAULA MURRAY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHECK MY BALANCE ON NETSPEND ACCOUNT . AND I REALLY DONT NO WHAT IAM DOING WRONG. SO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO FINE THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

49. how do i check my account balance

50. Katkelley says:

I’M TRYING TO PAY MY VEHICLE REGISTRATION ONLINE WITH MY NETSPEND VISA CARD WHICH WAS ACCTIVATED YESTERDAY AND THE DMV WEBSITE WON’T TAKE IT!!!…HELP!….call kathleen kelley@831-338-9060….i’ve been trying now for 2 days!!!

51. Katkelley says:

i’m trying to register my vehicle online with the dmv…my card was acctivated yesterday AND IT ISN’T BEING ACCEPTED ONLINE…..i’ve been struggeling with this for 2 days now!

52. Stacy Neal says:

how can i can check my balance on line.

53. stacy neal says: