www.fluidnow.com the official website of Florida unemployment Department is redirected to http://www.floridajobs.org.
The Internet Appeals Program
Florida Unemployment Compensation Appeals welcomes claimants, employers, and authorized representatives. This website is generally available Monday through Saturday from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM and on Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Eastern time.
Here you may:
* File a new appeal regarding a Florida unemployment compensation (UC) claim;
* View the status of your case after an appeal is filed;
* Update your contact information for a telephone hearing;
* Request re-hearing if you missed your hearing for a good reason;
* Learn how to have your case reviewed by the Unemployment Appeals Commission if you do not agree with the hearing officer’s decision; and
* Learn about other options that may be available.
As soon as you finish filing an appeal or request for re-opening, you will receive a confirmation number. Important: An appeal or request for re-hearing is not filed until a confirmation number is received. Print the confirmation page or write and keep the confirmation number as evidence of filing.
Florida Law provides that making a false statement, knowing it to be false, is a Third Degree Felony. Providing fraudulent information or a false identity while filing an appeal or requesting rehearing may be grounds for arrest and conviction.
If you want to Begin press continue