Www.in.gov/dwd is Indiana Unemployment Benefits official website. Www.in.gov/dwd Unemployment Benefits claim 4 simple steps to filing.
Click here to access Uplink CSS (Uplink Claimant Self Service) or report to your nearest WorkOne Center to access Uplink CSS.
Before logging into Uplink CSS or visiting a WorkOne Center to access Uplink CSS, you will need the following information.
1. Complete name and address
2. Social Security number
3. Personal identification (if reporting to a WorkOne Center)
4. Your most recent employer’s name and address
5. The dates you worked for your most recent employer
6. The reason you are unemployed.
DWD processes your claim.
You may also be required by Indiana law to register for work through our job match system, IndianaCAREERConnect.com. Click here or report to your nearest WorkOne Center.